We are being charged lease that we sign in June 2015 stating…

Customer Question
We are being charged for...
We are being charged for rent for a lease that we sign in June 2015 stating that we would be leaving on the 5th of Nov. but had to stay until the 25th of Nov and on the 1st of Nov we payed Nov. We had to stay longer becuase when my Son needed to finish classes and those classes took another 21 days to complete so he had to stay until the 25th of Nov.at which time he handed in his keys and I asked if there was anything else and was told no. now we are being charged 494.00 dollars?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good morning. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I look forward to answering your question today.

What is the reason for the $494 charge? How was that figure determined?