We have a company licensed in. and would like to have an…

Customer Question
We have a company licensed...
We have a company licensed in Ky. and would like to have an Ohio Licensed as well......we are and LLC Innovatieve Medical Solutions.what would the cost be? Thanks Garth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you want to file for a foreign LLC doing business in OH, the filing fee is $99 and you can fill out this form: http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/business/forms/533B_2015-09-24.pdf
You can fill out the form and submit it to the Secretary of State in OH to get your business the certificate of authority to operate as a foreign business in OH.