How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117401
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a company licensed in. and would like to have an

Customer Question

We have a company licensed in Ky. and would like to have an Ohio Licensed as well......we are and LLC Innovatieve Medical Solutions.what would the cost be? Thanks Garth
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you want to file for a foreign LLC doing business in OH, the filing fee is $99 and you can fill out this form:
You can fill out the form and submit it to the Secretary of State in OH to get your business the certificate of authority to operate as a foreign business in OH.