I would like to file an Injunction relief in the federal…

Customer Question
I would like to file...
I would like to file an Injunction relief in the federal central district of California against a company and University for violating my constitutional rights of petitioning in California under Pruneyard shopping center V. Robins decided by California Supreme court in 1979 and The United States Supreme Court in 1980.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What can I answer for you, specifically, about this matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

What can I answer for you, specifically, about this matter?