I was told by my Neurologist, () Dr. Spiegel, that my

Customer Question
I was told by my...
I was told by my Neurologist, (for Epilepsy) Dr. Allen Spiegel, that my Florida license was officially 'restricted', and did not mention the word 'suspended'. I was leaving Publix grocery store on early Saturday afternoon and slightly bumped into the rear bumper of the ladies car in front of me. I was not written a ticket for damage, period. The officer told me my license was, in fact, suspended. He still let me drive home and said he would not write me a ticket. Do I stand a chance at my court date on 3/09/16 in Pinellas Park?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Did your doctor explain what he meant by restricted? Did you ever receive anything from the DMV about the status of your license? Is the address you have on file with the DMV correct?