How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117365
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece went to the Dominician Republic and died, how do I

Customer Question

My niece went to the Dominician Republic for cosmetic and died, how do I find an international lawyer on contingent basis.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My niece went to the Dominician Republic for cosmetic surgery and died of cardiac arrest due to pulmonary aneurism. I need to get in touch with a international lawyer that will work on a continent base.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
To find an attorney you are going to need one there and to get one there you need to use the same sites used by other attorney's or
You will need an attorney with feet on the ground so to speak in the DR to pursue any claims there.