How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and I have a question regarding my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I have a question regarding my son being suspended from school.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My son just started middle school and he has had problems with bullying from the start of the year. He has been suspended 4 or 5 times and this last time me and my wife had a meeting with the staff where they were supposed to implement plans to correct some of the problems but they never did. Now they are putting him in a home bound program and saying that he cannot come back to school for the rest of the year, but the home bound program is not giving him all he needs to be competitive and maintain with the rest of the students at his grade level.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Does your son have any disabilities? Did you ever ask the school for a 504 plan or IEP based on those disabilities?
Have you sought to enroll him in a private or religious based school?