My wife had male friends, the went out because she journaled…

Customer Question
My wife had male friends...
My wife had male friends, the went out for dinner because she journaled everything..Since her death her friends have nothing to do with me...When my mother-in-law died it was very interesting..I was almost left out of the obituary..Many clothes, jewerly were hidden in the house, only to be found as we were getting the house ready to be sold..I found in her journaling statements like Grandpa Hector and GG stated in her journaling..Documents supporting her going out of town to meet a male friend she knew when we she taught with this man but this was almost twenty years later> Many expensive clothing items< coats and jewerly were found
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Do you have a question?