I have a case of personal injury. I went to the before trial…

Customer Question
I have a case of...
I have a case of personal injury. I went to the before trial examination 2 times already. The lawyers I have been acting very unprofessionally and I am still waiting for the deposition's report since last month. I want to change lawyers, but the attorney I contacted told me to send him the report before he can decide on my case. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/23/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good evening. If you feel that your attorney is not acting in your best interest and properly representing you, then you can ask him to withdraw from the case. There is nothing wrong with meeting and speaking with another attorney, to see if they want to take the case and before firing the other attorney, should find counsel who is willing and ready to step in and fight for you and recover for you what you deserve. If the new attorney feels they can step in and take over, that is at your discretion.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.