Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation
12711280

She came to my house stating they had a report that said I

Customer Question

She came to my house stating they had a report that said I had no furniture or utilities all which they saw was lies.
They walked through and talk with the kids and said that the report said possible drugs. I don't do drugs and the report was made falsely is it mandatory for me to go do a drug test for them
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Based on my understanding of the events as you have shared them with me, I think it will be best that you get an attorney to represent you under the circumstances.

Since these false accusations have been recorded by state authorities as if they are fact, it will take a court order to purge the records. You will have to file a motion against the state in order to have the record cleaned.

One other thing, if I were you, I would immediately set up an appointment with an independent drug testing facility and submit to a drug screen. You can submit this with your petition to show that you are not a drug user.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Please also rate my answer positively (three or more stars).

Best wishes going forward!

Just checking to see if you have any other questions or comments. I want you to be as comfortable as possible moving forward. Thanks