I am a disabled 53 yr old lady in senior housing I have

Customer Question
three credit cards I have...
I am a disabled 53 yr old lady in senior housing I have three credit cards I have made steady payments on and more than minimum payment in Sept 2015 I had fraud on my bank acct I had to close acct and pay over draft fees the credit card companys said they would work with me and I paid twenty dollars a mtg to each and closed the credit cards they went against there word and hit me with fees that are increasing I only live on 782 bus a mt and must pay medical fees and cost of living letters and calls got me no where they are looking to get judgement and lean on my direct deposit s s I and s s d I have people I talked to tell me they went and took there social security checks on direct deposit and left them in bad situation I don't know where to turn legal aide no help bar association wouldn't help me with sliding scale lawyer its not my fault my bank had fraud on my acct from wells Fargo I am in frail health and am terrified I would have to close acct and have to use money orders I can't live like this I am not good on net my phone ********** if you can't call please give me resources its a bad situation and I am sick from worry
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/22/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening Lillian,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that, at a nominal additional cost, and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

My phone **********
Call to let me know you got this
I don't have your number please call

Good morning Lillian,

I apologize for the delay. By the time you had provided your number I had left my office for the evening.

Thank you for your number, however before I can call you, you will need to accept the call offer that I made to you for the additional $5.00. Once you accept the call offer by clicking the accept icon, then I will be able to call you.

Please let me know a good time to call you---either this morning or this afternoon---and I will try to accommodate your schedule. I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug

Please contact me with time you are calling having it this way doesn't help as I have few funds at all

Good morning Lillian,

I am waiting to call you and will be able to do so as soon as you click on the accept icon to the call offer I made to you. I will make it again so it will appear on your screen. Once you have accepted the call offer I will be able to call you.

Doug

Call **********

Hi Lillian,

I apologize for the confusion.

I think that we have a communication problem. I do have your number and I am ready to call, but you must first ACCEPT the call offer that I made by clicking on the ACCEPT link for the call offer. If you don't understand how to do that, then please call out customer service and they will assist you in doing that.

You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Thanks,

Doug