Reviewing what to write in the response to SNAP charge

Customer Question
Reviewing what to write...

Reviewing what to write in the response to SNAP charge letter sent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

US dept. of Agriculture sent mail saying there is violation of trafficing of the SNAP food stamp program. with a bunch of figures showing large transaction once every couple of weeks.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/20/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What are they telling you about the reason for the fraud? Can you show from your sales records that you made actual sales of products under SNAP (your ordering records and product invoices showing that you are ordering enough product to be selling the amount of transactions you are showing on SNAP)?