What are the laws about hotel s and lodges giving out

Customer Question
personal information about a...
What are the laws about hotel s and lodges giving out personal information about a guest?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/20/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What sort of personal information?

E-mail address--information asked in an e-mail to find out about the lodge and its rules that were suitable to my needs as a person with an a removed lower leg.

Thank you for the additional information. Unless you specify otherwise, the hotel has no legal obligation to keep your email confidential and, in fact, many hotel chains collect and distribute customer email address to partner hospitality vendors such as tour operators and local restaurants.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?