What do you do if you run into a Police Officer lying or…

Customer Question
What do you do if...
What do you do if you run into a Police Officer lying or grossly exagerating things in a report.
No it's ok...I had been up for two to 3 days and then I had a hypoglsemic attack.At the time of arrest i passed the BAC and now they have done 4 Toxicology in 7 months
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/20/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

Police reports are inadmissible at trial, so the jury will never see the actual report. If the officer testifies on the stand consistent with his lies and his exaggerations on the report, that's what cross-examination is all about. The defense lawyer will get the opportunity to ask questions designed to discredit the police testimony.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney