I'm being sued auto/motorcycle accident. The other person is…

Customer Question
I'm being sued for an...
I'm being sued for an auto/motorcycle accident. The other person is hospitalized & has been in the hospital for 3 weeks. I don't know how serious this other person was hurt, but I know he broke his leg & possible his arm. I only have liability insurance & they can only offer him $25,000. I'm a senior citizen retired with limited income. I just bought a Condo with the proceeds from a previous home & have some funds left over for my needs, which I invested in an annuity to help me with my bills. I also have medical issues which I won't mention here but my medical insurance does not cover all of it. What can I do with this situation
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/20/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Has you auto insurance carrier been notified? Do you have a mortgage on the new condo?