How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm being sued auto/motorcycle accident. The other person is

Customer Question

I'm being sued for an auto/motorcycle accident. The other person is hospitalized & has been in the hospital for 3 weeks. I don't know how serious this other person was hurt, but I know he broke his leg & possible his arm. I only have liability insurance & they can only offer him $25,000. I'm a senior citizen retired with limited income. I just bought a Condo with the proceeds from a previous home & have some funds left over for my needs, which I invested in an annuity to help me with my bills. I also have medical issues which I won't mention here but my medical insurance does not cover all of it. What can I do with this situation
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Has you auto insurance carrier been notified? Do you have a mortgage on the new condo?

Related Legal Questions