I have a court date on Monday 2/22/2016. I just received…

Customer Question
hello; I have a court...
hello; I have a court date on Monday 2/22/2016. I just received this notice today, 2/19/2016. It involves sanctioning my pay. I tried to obtain legal representation, but I couldn't get off of work early enough. Are there any lawyers who can assist me on a weekend?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for using Just Answer. Pursuant to the terms of service of the site the attorneys on the site are not permitted to personally represent you. What type of case is this and is this the first court date? Is the case were the judge has already ordered you to pay? Where in Florida is your case being heard?