I forgot to answer grounds of defense and case was dismissed…

Customer Question
i forgot to answer grounds...
i forgot to answer grounds of defense and case was dismissed i appealed but do i sent any thing to court now on grounds of defense or what next or do i just wait till we go back to court or what?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today.

When you say that "I appealed" - does this mean that your case is now in the appellate court division? (Or did you file a motion for reconsideration at the trial court).

Also, has your appeal been set for a hearing date?

Tina, Lawyer