I need to change my appointment time. How do I do this?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

At which enrollment center is your appointment scheduled?

Thanks,

Cher

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again,

I was hoping to get some additional information to enable me to help you better, however, I can provide you with the phone number of Enrollment Services, which should be able to give you the contact information for the Enrollment Center where you have your appointment, in order for you to change it:

TSA Enrollment Center Contact information:

***-***-**** between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.

I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions, just click 'Reply' and I will be glad to help you further.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello, again.

I'm just following up with you to see if you found my answer helpful. If you did, please let me know, or Rate my answer positively.

If you require any additional information, you can always reply to me, here, even after rating.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita