Can I speak with a lawyer about harassment case? If yes,

Customer Question
please call me *********...
Can I speak with a lawyer about harassment case? If yes, please call me *********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The conversation normally occurs online via this medium. You can request a phone call - you should see the option/button as part of your reply. NOTE that it would then be a different expert that calls you since JustAnswer allows experts to opt out of phone calls and I normally do.

Or, feel free to reply back on this thread instead if you wish to have a conversation online.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!