I am considering a small claims suit in Pasco cty. I need a…

Customer Question
I am considering a small...
I am considering a small claims suit in Pasco cty. I need a paid consult with an attorney for some guidence in this matter, and if successful assistance in collections.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney

I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of litigation experience. I will be happy to answer any questions that you have relative to your pending litigation. If you want, I can also provides some names of attorneys in your area that may be of assistance to you in person (which may be more of what you are looking for here). Just let me know.

Thanks!