My lawyer told me after this examination under oath car

Customer Question
My lawyer told me after...
My lawyer told me after this examination under oath for a car accident . that after they investigate this more maybe 2 months the first party benefits be started maybe or have to file suit . i was hit rear end by the neighbor guy . who happened to be going arpund me on the right sude clipped my side .
On a snowy morning he admits fault they started to pay till some one called woth lie it was staged .
I never paid him a dime to hit me. Anyway i am giving records for cell and checks i paud him.for helping my eldery mom.and paint floors etc .
So do you agree that unless there is some eyewitness which there is not one .
Was daybreak when this happened we pulled over i went to get xrays been off a year cervical fushion operation done aug .
They pwe me 5000 monthly work.loss amd whatever the pain suffering etc i had full tort 1 . 2 million coverage becouse it a big claim.my guess they are trying to deny coaim saying i didnt need operation 3 dr said i did from impact of crash .
I will pay for a phone consult it to much to write down . but what besides this guy who hit ke couse them tp make any case against me as i didnt stage this .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this matter? If the guy rear ended you and the insurance company cannot prove you were involved in fraud, they must pay and not to pay would be a bad faith breach of contract and would entitle you to seek punitive damages up to 3 times the amount due you plus your attorney's fees.