I 't need a layer but my niece is in jail a police officer…

Customer Question
I don't need a...

I don't need a layer but my niece is in jail for assaulting a police officer back in 1st week of December. Her bound is 15,000 but we cant get her out.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

My questions is

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

She is facing Jury trail on Monday from what I see on line. She is a drug addict, Meth, and was high at the time of the assault. She is traying to get rehab but the posted on her Bail bond "M/Sup Rel to OISC denied.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

Now its showing 2//22/16 Jury selection and trail.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

What is your question?

Tina, Lawyer