Can a doctor be made to repay a patient prescription (s) she…

Customer Question
Can a doctor be...
Can a doctor be made to repay a patient for a prescription (s) she didn't need, when the original doctor prescribed the prescription for twenty eight days only? Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/18/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me a little more about what happened, and, what state this is in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!