I signed onto a trust fund late brother, and almost

Customer Question
I signed onto a trust...
I signed onto a trust fund for my late brother, and almost instantly I was attacked. I saw a couple of Barclay's pink sheets that had me and my niece's names on them, and I have had a year of theft of documents, a gun, coins, etc. The checks were supposed to come UPS, and had to be signed for. The envelope was open and the UPS driver drove off with his hands up.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/18/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us on this matter? You are the trustee of the trust?
Sorry for the delay, I am the executor of the account. I stepped out for a minute. Here is the info I have - Estate of Gary L. Petree, Bank of America - I filed Case No. 23257664, and I received one check in an open envelope from UPS. I was supposed to sign for it. The number is ***** That is the telephone number. There were several case numbers. The check I received said 663 on the end. What I would like is an accounting of the entire estate. The Barclay's pink sheets I saw were for Jim L. Cook, and ***** *****.
If you are the executor, why can't you get an accountant to come in to do an audit of the estate?
Tina, Lawyer