How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filing a small claim court case against a local dentist

Customer Question

hello againI am filing a small claim court case against a local dentist who caused me TMJ, i am wondering if you can help me writing this letter( i wrote it already but off course I need a professional like you edit it.let me know, thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I noted that I have worked with you a couple of times in the past and you have neglected to leave positive feedback. As the experts are not employees of this site, when a customer does not leave positive feedback the expert gets no credit for working with the customer. Please go back through your questions and attend to those issues to continue.
As far as your small claims case, do you have a local doctor who will be testifying as your witness and have they written their notarized affidavit with a report as to how the dentist was negligent? Have you sent the notice letter to the dentist with a copy of that report yet.