Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband has had an affair. I caught them in s vehicle in

Customer Question

My husband has had an affair. I caught them in his vehicle in the act. She came out of the vehicle at me and we exchanged "blows". Can I get a restraining order against her?
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What state is this in?

2) Who began the fight?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!