Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I am looking to download the TX family law practice manual -

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I am looking to download the TX family law practice manual - 3rd edition - Form 4-2. Do you know where I can locate this document?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: custody issue and petitioner's atty is asking I complete this document and bring to hearing later on today.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you.

This form book is put out by the state bar and they frown on making this available to non lawyers.Your county law library which is in the courthouse is available if you need it if you wan entire book.Here is the form you asked for, many lawyers have individual forms available.

http://www.rowlettfamilylaw.com/pdfs/financialinfo.pdf

Thanks again and good luck here.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

This is the financial information form the courts require you to complete and file for the judge's reference.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

More free forms that may help you here.

http://texaslawhelp.org/issues/family-law-and-domestic-violence/divorce-free-forms

The best here.Thanks again.