My 36 year old son called an ambulance wife who was passed…

Customer Question
My 36 year old son...
My 36 year old son called an ambulance for his wife who was passed out and he thought was having difficulty breathing when the ambulance arrived along with a police officer they noticed bruising on her arms and he ended up being arrested and booked into county jail for pc2735a. His wife did not file any charges and the bruising on her arms is the result of receiving weekly blood transfusions for her low iron blood count. He was told that the police officer was the one who filed the charges... Now he sits in jail for 2 days(until Friday or whenever he gets to go to court).... And he hasn't done anything wrong. He has never been in any kind of trouble... Ever. He is gainfully employed with a major power company and is a father of 3. What in the heck can we do to get him out of jail?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/18/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am truly sorry for this dilemma.

Under CA law, if you are arrested and placed in jail, you must be arraigned within 48 hours of your arrest, not including weekends and holidays.

SO if they arrested this evening? They have till Monday to give him a hearing.

At the initial hearing (the arraignment) he will have the opportunity to request bail. If he can not afford an attorney, the court will provide one for him. If he can afford an attorney? Now would be a good time to start the search for one

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.