Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Neighbor from! Lived in my house years. They moved 2 years

Customer Question

Neighbor from Hell!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lived in my house for 14 years. They moved 2 years ago. Things were neighborly,but she was a little strange. Then it started escalating to enchrochment,cutting our privacy hedge, wetting us with her hose, acting up whenever we are relaxing or working in our yard. Cursing at us... To the point of calling the police 6 times , filling for restraint order( almost got it ) ... By advice of police installed cameras that has not deter her. Painted fence , had walk around the yard with knife looking at us.... Afraid to even open the door to the backyard . My life has become a nightmare ,and she has gotten away with a psychotic behavior .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this matter.

What information can I provide for you in this regard?
Why wasn't the restraining order issued? Did you have camera evidence at the time? Do you have camera evidence now?

What state is this in, please?