I have a cleaning company and i clean builder and we havent…

Customer Question
i have a cleaning company...
i have a cleaning company and i clean for a builder and we havent received payment for 2 monts allready what can i do>?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/17/2016
Lawyer: John, Attorney replied 2 years ago
John, Attorney

The only thing you can do if negotiations do not work out is sue. You'd have to sue in your local civil court for breach of contract. Generally in these cases the defendant will then either pay or come up with some reason on how the job was poorly done. So it's best if you have everything documented in regard to what you did, what is owed and how the job went.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as itis the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.