I was speaking to a lawyer in the Pa., N.J., N.Y. tri-state…

Customer Question
I was speaking to a...
I was speaking to a lawyer in the Pa., N.J., N.Y. tri-state area, and she was VERY good, is there anyway you can get me connected to her again her order#:16016452-410 and she knows my story so I don't have to go thru it again. if I can talk to her in the next 2 hrs, or so ! I also paid twice for another lawyer who signed in and I have a claim # ***** find out what happened, which I would be happy to forget about it if you can get me to get Stephanie to call me again. My cell # ***-***-***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/17/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Welcome. Happy to help.
Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.