My neighbor has dogs that bark at everything. I can not work…

Customer Question
My neighbor has dogs...

My neighbor has dogs that bark at everything. I can not work outside without them barking the whole time. The owners have also made comments (derogatory) on facebook directed at me.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

We built a new home across the street from these people (we live on 6 acres). I have approached them and all they do is scream at me. I have called the Sheriff and he won't do anything if the complaint is the dogs barking. I think it is harrassment if I can't step outside without the dogs howling and barking. The last time I talked to them, the owner pulled out an assault rifle and waved it in the air in a menacing fashion. They have also posted libelous statements on facebook.

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

They are very very aggressive and mean spirited. They also are so paranoidthey live in their own self built "prison" with 6 ft walls around their front yard; several signs about no trespassing, bad dog and video cameras in use.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/17/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?