Need a lawyer
1. I purchase a car in Nov. of 2014
2. Made 12 payments until Nov. 2015
3. Fount out that the dealer & DFT (Lienholder) went out of business in May 2015.
Went I tried to call them to get my one year payment statement.
The car place & DFT Financial (Lienholder) where I was sending my payments.
Both addresses & phones were no longer there or working.
4. So I went to the DMV
for help. They had the same address & phone as I had on
the car title
. They told me to sent a certified letter to DFT. The letter came
back with no response.
5. The DMV them told me to get a bone & they would put My name on the title
for the car. That was in Dec. 2015.
6. Now in Feb. 2016 DFT Financial is saying that they didn't go out of business.
That they sent me a letter to tell me there new address. But no letter was ever
sent to me. My address has not changed in 3+ years.
7. DMV told me to stop making payments at the time I received the new title.
8. Now DFT Tinancial is coming after me. I need help.