Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Can a coumty in texas make you pzh, Gibe me 1 mimiye, Can a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a county im texas make you report to mavkzgrativd xupervixio. Pay bond feesand ua drug dcfeens whem your not on a pr bond … read more
I recently took out a loan in order to finish my last
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi! I recently took out a loan in order to finish my last semester of college. Before the money was disbursed, I made it very clear to the lender that I do not want my loans deferred and I would like … read more
I gor arrested in Disney, oklahoma for a possesion charge on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I gor arrested in Disney, oklahoma for a possesion charge on 2 grams of marijuana maybe less. I live in kansas city. The prosecuting attorney said "you can move to colorado with the rest of the pothea… read more
My son got 2 DUI's last year. He was on probation for a year
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son got 2 DUI's last year. He was on probation for a year and did really well with classes, community service, etc. until Nov 4. He went to check in with probation and failed his drug test. I was t… read more
A little complicated question, that really shouldnt be complicated.
Ely, Counselor at Law
A little complicated question, that really shouldn't be complicated. State of Texas. Original charge class B misd. theft over 50 under 500. Received 1 year pre-trail diversion. Violated for not having… read more
i had a probation violation for a dirty urine for THC, my guidelines
Sam, Attorney
i had a probation violation for a dirty urine for THC, my guidelines was 1-90 days and i did 10 months in jail and get sent to a drug rehab program as part of my sentence. after going thru the intake … read more
I was pulled over for speeding and got arrested for DWI last
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I was pulled over for speeding and got arrested for DWI last year on 7/13/12. I didn't blow, they didn't take blood (they could have), and I did well on the field sobriety tests. So I took it to trial… read more
i was kicked out of a treatment center in noverber for allegidly
Ely, Counselor at Law
i was kicked out of a treatment center in noverber for allegidly a dirty UA. i then was put in jail for 45 days when i returned back to the same treatment center in febuary i was able to look over my … read more
my daughter was sent to a state rehab for probation revocation
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
my daughter was sent to a state rehab for probation revocation on dirty ua's from 2 yrs ago, and like 400.00 in unpaid probation fees.she spent 1 1/2 months in county jail, and then sent to rehab. is … read more
My 16 year old got caught with a marijuana pipe at school,
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
My 16 year old got caught with a marijuana pipe at school, had to do drug counseling program to avoid expulsion. Last week of 13 week prog, failed a UA. School did not expel but put on a "Level 2" dru… read more
i had a deferred judgement for a disorderly conduct.. I had
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i had a deferred judgement for a disorderly conduct.. I had to complete a corrective thinking class and stay out of trouble for 6 months.. I did everything perfect except when i was done with my 10 we… read more
I live in Pasco county florida. I am currenty on drug offender
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I live in Pasco county florida. I am currenty on drug offender probation. I was to be done in Feb 2011. I violated a few months ago for testing dirty for xanax. The day before I went to court, my prob… read more
a long time ago n 1992 my ex wife charged me with agg sexually
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
a long time ago n 1992 my ex wife charged me with agg sexually assalt with my 6 year old daughter about a 1 year later i took 7 year deferred adjucative probation lived that thru then still regester w… read more
In the state of new mexico how long can they keep you in jail
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
In the state of new mexico how long can they keep you in jail on a violation of probation before you are seen by a judge… read more
im on probation,this is my first felony case.Im on probation
Ray, Lawyer
im on probation,this is my first felony case.Im on probation for possion with intent to sell.Was caught with less than a gram of some crack.They gave me 3 yrs probation.I had so far one dirty ua,I wen… read more
i was put on probation for 10 years in 03 for burglary of a
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i was put on probation for 10 years in 03 for burglary of a habitation, deffered . and i have had a mishap as of thus late. in 07 i was charged for possession of marijuana, and got fined, and have had… read more
I have received a summons on a credit card debt that is over
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have received a summons on a credit card debt that is over 4years old. It is for an outragous amount of money. I've never had a credit line that high. Im I responsible for that. I have been unemploy… read more
when i got divorced 6 years ago i was supposed to pay my ex
LegalEase
LegalEase, Attorney At Law
when i got divorced 6 years ago i was supposed to pay my ex back for savings bonds i cashed to this day i have not done so and have been charged with contempt what can i expect… read more