MY HUSBAND LET MY NEPHEW GET S MOTORCYCLE. MY NEPHEW GAVE M…

Customer Question
MY HUSBAND LET MY NEPHEW...
MY HUSBAND LET MY NEPHEW GET HIS MOTORCYCLE. MY NEPHEW GAVE HIM 1250 OUT OF 1500 THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO. MY NEPHEW CLAIMS HE PUT 1100 DOLLARS INTO TO FIXING IT. NOW IN ORDER TO GET THE BIKE BACK AFTER TWO YEARS OF BEING IN MY NEPHEWS POSSESSION HE WOULD LIKE THE 1250 BACK PLUS 1100 DOLLARS FOR REAPAIRS. THERE WAS NEVER A TITLE CHANGE DONE. SO WHOSE BIKE IS IT LEGALLY AND DOES MY HUSBAND OWE HIM 2350 TO GET IT BACK.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Was there anything in writing stating the nephew was purchasing the bike?