I am venkat I got my petition as below "Revocation Notice…

Customer Question
Hi I am venkat...

Hi I am venkat I got my petition as below "Revocation Notice Was SentOn February 8, 2016, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number EAC1414253334, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by February 22, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address." Is that possible to put under no CAP

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My petition no is EAC1414533386 Its stamped .. After i left the organisation .. They revoked mine .. Is that possible to raise under no cap ..?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/16/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this issue, V. Can you please tell me:

1) Who is it that revoked the approval?

2) What case - what is the background of the situation?

3) Can you please tell me a little more about the matter in general?

4) What state are you in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Tina, Lawyer