My aunt home has foreclosure pending ,her son credit score…

Customer Question
My aunt home has foreclosure...
My aunt home has foreclosure pending ,her son credit score isn't high enough yet he's working on it so can I use my credit to help her buying it once it's sold and later on when his score is up turn the loan over to him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/16/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Yes you can cosign a loan and help with purchase and then transfer it later on.You would do this to help the loan going through.The risk here is that you are liable for the loan as well.As long as you understand this legally it is possible to add your name here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Good luck here in closing the deal.This is certainly a way to get it done here.