How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a judgement on someone for $20,000. I used a firm out

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a judgement on someone for $20,000. I used a firm out of VA Rapid Recovery but they appear to be out of business. I now know where this person works but I don't have a copy of the judgement and I don't know how to attach wages. Any suggestions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  retireddebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank your for requesting me.

What province are you in please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I=m in the U.S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help if I'm in the USA?
Expert:  retireddebra replied 1 year ago.

No I cannot but I will ask the site to move the question to the US law list.

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation

Are you planning to pursue collection based on the judgment yourself or place to hire a local collection attorney / agency?