My family systematically walked in and took over my life…

Customer Question
My family systematically walked in...
My family systematically walked in and took over my life without my consent. They used an illness against me.What can I do to STOP THEM FROM TAKING OVER MY LIFE LEGALLY!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/16/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you give me some more information about what is going on here?

.

How did the family take over your life?

.

Was someone appointed your legal guardian due to your illness?

.

Or did you grant Powers of Attorney to one or more family members?

.

Have you been declared legally incompetent by a judge?

.

.

thanks