K Grow Transport LLC 3765 Sweeting Street GA 30041 Truck…

Customer Question
K Grow Transport LLC *****Cumming GA...
K Grow Transport LLC *****Cumming GA 30041
Truck Terminal 11960 SW 45TH St Ocala FL 34481 (###) ###-####(###) ###-####
Contact name: Kris Venti
I am interested in doing business with the above company.
I just want to know if they are legit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/15/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

This looks very suspicious to me too.

The Georgia Secretary of State, and for that matter the Florida Secretary of State have no company on their corporate register by the name of K Grow Transport LLC, and given that they claim to be a corporation, they should be on that register if their corporate offices are in that state.

The Sweeting Street address is a multi residence apartment building according to a reverse background check. So this address is incomplete Assuming that the apartment were zoned for commercial as well as residential use, a real address would include the suite number. That it's missing is suspicious.

The "truck Terminal" in Ocala is a single family home and not a terminal at all.

The phone numbers do indeed trace to Buffalo, NY. They are landlines operated by Verizon, but the account holder is not listed. The New York Secretary of STate has no record of a K Grow Transport either.

You already know that they are unknown to the Better Business Bureau, though that is not significant since participation with the BBB is voluntary. Registration with the state, on the other hand, is required.

While I can't categorically say that this is a scam I can say that they don't check out at all. As such, I'd avoid doing business with them.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney