Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Why are my husband and I sometimes TSA precheck and

Customer Question

Why are my husband and I sometimes TSA precheck and sometimes not?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

The TSA Precheck system is a randomized one, to add further security measures. Not all passengers enrolled in Precheck will be chosen to receive it for every flight.

If you would like to try to increase your chances of getting TSA Precheck, make sure that you notify every airline you fly, of your KTN (Known Traveler Number), so it can be included in your profile and also mention it when you make your reservations.

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher