My name is ***** ***** I got a divorce, she lived in the…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I got a divorce, she lived in the house until it sold, and not she has to pay about 1000 every three months to who i don't kow , she said we borrowed money from her retirement to bring down the loan, to my knowledege we rolled it back into the loan.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes i believe the person doing the loan and he realotor lied to her.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/15/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?