My wife is directly response being kicked out of the USAF.

Customer Question
my wife is directly response...
my wife is directly response for me being kicked out of the USAF. she kept calling the wing co. and base co. which created a great deal problems for me. when we finally got our divorce she made sure that was able to visit my kids and she refused to do a property division and now she is getting more than me and she is trying to get more. I do not have enough for me and my wife. It seems so very unfair that she gets anything at all because of the problems that she has caused.... by being neglectful she caused the death so my son and nothing was done. everyone of my kid are suffering from sever mental disorder. al 10 of them. my house burn3ed down and we were with out electricity and water for two years because of thieves and vandals I really need some help. can her woodward share be canceled some how?.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/14/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What have the lawyers told you, because it is very difficult (if not impossible) to get the share cancelled for this?