How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116780
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been abused by a pa doctor .after my doctor I had 10

Customer Question

I have been abused by a pa doctor .after my doctor I had for over 10 years. She got lupus a could not work full time at the the clinic had me take a appointment with the new Pa Kim Belangee ,APN. I have been diagnosed for chronic pain due from diabetes , ect. My first visit with Miss Kim ps .the clinic has been well aware,have documents that I have been treated by a lience mental health doctor faithly for over 10years.on top of losing my faithful doc of ten years.i go to first visit , I have met her, she use the wrong terminology words to me! I went home an was mental destress . Had no trust or honest relationship with her. Also I was in chronic pain an was scared what was I going to do .i nowas abuse at my first visit. Kim use the wrong terminology me that she judge me with the wrong words that sent my mental illness , chronic pain ! Words&a bed site manors are a must! An when the patient is you a must be honest&can built trust. If this can't be done .you are not get the help you need. An the doc can't help to get better. Note:I have the paper when I called her hotline #It states ️Miss Kim Belangee.apn. It states Kim terminology was wrongful. If you could study or no a law firm to fight for me . So other honest humans are not treated the way I have been done! An since all time my mental statist has increased totally shot a major trust issue an have been in chronic pain ,she abuse me more than a person can handle
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
At this point, her using the wrong terminology with you is not something you can actually sue her over. It is something you have a right to go to another doctor over and get someone who you feel more comfortable with. If you are seeing a mental health professional, you need to contact them immediately and have them assist you getting a new doctor.
Legally from what you said, she may have bad bedside manner and may use improper wording to you, but that is not legally actionable in court and the courts will not accept such a case I am sorry to say. Thus, you need to get yourself a new doctor who is more compassionate and understanding of your situation and your mental health professional can assist you with doing that, because these types of personality conflicts can occur and not every patient gets along with their new doctor (or PA) when they lose a long time doctor they are comfortable with.