How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117441
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok say i meet a girl an adult website and she in ites me

Customer Question

Ok say i meet a girl an adult website and she in ites me over
To have sex and of course we did alil bit of meth sex was consensual she loses her vibrator,i help her find it ,she loses her personal lube,i help her find it .every thing is great im ready to leave she cant find phone i help her find then i leave not even an hour and half goes by she says i stole something not even sure what item or items are,but she says she calling cops saying that i drugged her and raped her now thats crazy and now she is threating to post some crap on Facebook what can a guy do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It is her word against your word regarding rape. Based on everything you are saying, this was purely consensual and the time you spent there is proof of that. You would have to not say anything about the meth, let her prove that. It sounds more like she is crazy, but you need to inform her that if she keeps making the false statements against you then you will pursue extortion charges against her and you will also turn over the chat records to the police to show this was consensual and prove she is trying to extort you and you will also sue her for making any false statements on social media. This is all you can do for now until she takes the next step. If she does start making false statements, you would need to immediately get a local attorney to defend you and to sue her for damages.