How do I file suet agents' a police depart meant. pain and…

Customer Question
How do I file suet...
How do I file suet agents' a police depart meant . for the pain and suffering from a blood test for a DUI . I have photos and eye witnesses to corroborate the flagrant miss use if force that was administrated to me. the peopl3e need to be held accountable for thank of there compaction.
I have may people that saw the after affects of the exam, and were appalled if you my considering .helping me I will for go the usual 30 or 40 percent AND GIVE YOU A FULL ONE HALF.
this also involve false imprisoned by the police but that is for a nother day
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/14/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Professionals on this site are precluded from representing customer of this site as per the terms of service.

However, I suggest you should consider consulting with a local litigation attorney to take this case for you on a percentage of any settlement - meaning they would work for you on a contingency.

Suing a police or other government agency is not easy. And you must first get permission from the court to bring a lawsuit against them. That means if you consult with a local attorney they can look at all the facts in this matter and determine if there was excessive force which caused you injury. And if yes, they would take the case for you on a contingency basis as I stated above.

To get permission from the court to sue the police or a government agency you will need to show the judge there was gross negligence or excessive force, maybe even some sort of "brutality" that they need to be held accountable for.

If you have more questions or need clarification you can post here and I will respond. Otherwise, a positive rating will ensure I get credit for my time and information provided.