ADOT sent us a letter saying we can get a 90 day binder

Customer Question
temporary car insurance for a...
ADOT sent us a letter saying we can get a 90 day binder temporary car insurance for a Lexus 2002 ES300 HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST AND WHERE DO YOU GET IT THERE'S ONLY ONE DRIVER TO THE CAR SHE'S 57 AND HER LICENSE IS VIRGIN NO TICKETS ACCIDENTS NOTHING THERE IS NO DECREPINCIES WITH HER LICENSE IT IS TRULY VIRGIN PLEASE HELP ME WITH A QUOTE AND WHAT I NEED TO PUT DOWN WE JUST GOT THE LETTER TODAY IT WAS WRITTEN FEB 8TH 2016 AND IT STATES I HAVE 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE LETTER OR THEY SUSPEND MY REGISTRATION AND TAGS I THOUGHT IT WAS BEING PAID FOR BUT WASN'T I SIGNED ALL PAPERWORK SO MY DAUGHTER COULD GET the car cause nobody else in the family has a license so I really need to work fast and I'm on disability so technically it's not my car I did this for my daughter Please help this car has become a life source to my whole family I take everyone to work my great grandson to school every relies on me and I don't have to walk in the heat anymore Please Help Please go easy on use we are financially strapped
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
ADOT sent this letter on February 8th 2016, I'm going to take a quick pick of it keeping my personal info off. Please explain to me what a Arizona Binder good for 90 days is, 1 of the options that is being offered until we can have the correct documents for the legalalutiws & if it financially helps in anyway what~so~ever. The PIC I just added of the exact letter that we did receive today in the mail. Please respond ASAP!!! We really need help.
2/14/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to call your local insurance agency, they are telling you that they have no record of the car having insurance, that is what it says and means. You can call GEICO, Progressive, State Farm, Allstate, they all provide vehicle insurance in Arizona and the cost of the policy would vary based on her age and driving record, age and make of car and credit score. The cost can be about $200 or so per month, depending on the amount of coverage you will get.
Contact those insurance companies and they will determine the cost of coverage, but call more than one company because their prices will vary.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney