My son received s Notification of State Board Decision

Customer Question
My son received his Notification...
My son received his Notification of State Board Decision today. I would like to talk to his state parole officer next week but if I needed a lawyer that represents SCI Frackville to file an appeal of their decision can I find help in getting a lawyer to take a look at the decision and taking a trip tp the institution to talk to my son and then advise what we should do next? Thank You for your time.
Stephen ******
***-***-****
*********************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/14/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You understand that none of the attorneys on this site can represent anyone from this site, you would have to get a local criminal law attorney to represent him in an appeal to the parole board from one of the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
We can answer specific questions for you about his situation, but that is the limits of the scope of our service, I do apologize. If you have specific question for us about his situation, please explain the situation and your specific questions.