How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son received s Notification of State Board Decision

Customer Question

My son received his Notification of State Board Decision today. I would like to talk to his state parole officer next week but if I needed a lawyer that represents SCI Frackville to file an appeal of their decision can I find help in getting a lawyer to take a look at the decision and taking a trip tp the institution to talk to my son and then advise what we should do next? Thank You for your time.
Stephen ******
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You understand that none of the attorneys on this site can represent anyone from this site, you would have to get a local criminal law attorney to represent him in an appeal to the parole board from one of the same sites used by other attorneys, or
We can answer specific questions for you about his situation, but that is the limits of the scope of our service, I do apologize. If you have specific question for us about his situation, please explain the situation and your specific questions.