I signed up and paid check in 2012 and had the advantages…

Customer Question
I signed up and paid...
I signed up and paid for pre check in 2012 and had the advantages for a year or two.
Now I never seem to get pre check. Someone told me I need to retrieve my number and have it stored into my status with my travel agent. Can someone tell me how to get this done please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/13/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 2 years ago
Cerecita

Hello, and welcome!

Even though you're a Precheck member, it's a randomized system and you won't always be chosen to receive it on every flight. Yes, it is recommended to have your number included in your profile with all the airlines you fly frequently and if your travel agent handles this for you, s/he should have the number to include with your reservations.

To retrieve your KTN (Known Traveler Number) from TSA Precheck, go to the following site and enter the required information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

You can also call Universal Enrollment Service at ***-***-****.

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher