Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I 't have any issue, but want to find my KTN number.
,

Customer Question
I don't have any issue...
I don't have any issue, but want to find my KTN number.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Robert Grandon Bishop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
2/13/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 1 year ago
Cerecita

Hello, Robert and thank you for requesting me to help.

You can retrieve your KTN number by calling Universal Enrollment Service at ***-***-**** or you can visit this website and fill in all requested information :

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Internet did not work to find KTN number. Phone is 9 am-10 pm.

Good answer but didn't work for now.

Thanks.

Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi again, Robert and you're most welcome; thanks for your reply.

If the website I included did not retrieve your KTN number, you might not have one. However, you can use your DoD Identification Number as your KTN. Please see the following:

https://www.tsa.gov/news/releases/2013/12/19/tsa-precheck-formally-expands-members-military-more-100-airports

Even though you're retired, if you're still working for the Air Force as a contractor, I'm assuming your DoD number is ***** valid, especially if you have Secret clearance? YOU would know that, better than I! : )

I hope this helped you further and if so, please take a moment to rate my answer with positive feedback. Thank you very much!

Also, thank you for your service to our country!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita