I filed a suit in small claims, the defendant red a attorney…

Customer Question
I filed a suit in...
I filed a suit in small claims, the defendant hired a attorney and countersued me for more and had the case transfered to the circuit court,but wont follow through and i want to file my case in the higher court where can i get the forms to do this or how can i do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
2/13/2016
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Here is a sample complaint that you can use for form and structure.

www.kyequality.org › 9-27-12-Complaint

Here is information on filing and service:

http://courts.ky.gov/courts/Jefferson/civilcircuit/Pages/filingcomplaint.aspx

Here are the general forms that you may need:

http://courts.ky.gov/resources/legalforms/Pages/legalformlibrary.aspx

Lastly, you are going to need to familiarize yourself with the rules of court. Yu can find them here:

https://govt.westlaw.com/kyrules/Browse/Home/Kentucky/KentuckyCourtRules/KentuckyStatutesCourtRules?guid=N2C3C8B00A79211DAAB1DC31F8EB14563&transitionType=CategoryPageItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.